[AMT - FB]Kronstein1.1 & SBSE 2.1

Feedback zu fertiggestellten Mods vom AMT für den SRS.
MaxT35
Austrian Modding Team - Leitungsvorstand
Modding: Modellierer, Scripter
Betriebssystem: Windows 8 (8.1)

Re: [AMT - FB]Kronstein1.1 & SBSE 2.1

Beitrag von MaxT35 » So 8. Mär 2015, 17:36

Bjorn hat geschrieben:Hi, hope it`s ok I write in english, I have mostly kept out of the forum because I don`t know german, so I have used google translate on your comments, but now I need some help: The economy system on this map, it works fine for me, what I am wondering however is, the use of snowcannons, it will bankrupt you, unless you use the TF10 from this site and adjust the prize for snow spreading, is it possible in a future version of the map to adjust the prizes on usage of default cannons and the DLC cannons, so I can use them ?
Question 2, is there a "magic" formula on how to get the ski resort to run well, the amount of guests I have now isn`t enough to keep the upkeep for 4 machines and a couple of cannons, will there be more guests over time ? How have you calculated the economy system ?
And last, is it possible to get an explination on the SBSE in english, as everything is in german on the menus I have problems understanding the benefits and functions of it ?

Greetings from Norway, and I`m sorry I didn`t choose to learn german when I was in high school :P
Sorry that I forgot your post ... :oops:

@Question1: Kronstein's economy system is very different to the ones on other maps (including St Kathrin and all other maps). We didn't do the complicated ingame of so-called "extensions" and "commonFacilities" any more. Instead of that, we just deactivated the usual economy system in Kronstein. Now, you earn between 120 and 130 % (or kind of that) of the upkeep of your owned stations. You cannot affect that percentage due to the simplicity of the responsible script.

We have been thinking about that topic for a longer time, but we simply decided to leave out all of those extensions and common facilities. If we had done that without overwriting the default economy system (which is dependent from the status of the slopes and the prices etc.), the player wouldn't have got any money as it was on Warneberg.

We haven't decided yet how to solve that problem with the ecoSys in the future. But we think that it is more interesting to control ropeways (and maybe not just them in the future ;) ) in a way as close to reality as possible than just playing a simple economy game. That's also why lifts got much cheaper in Kronstein than before.

@Question2: Krontein's economy system is not calculated, it was just an experiment.

@SBSE: I'm sorry, but this won't be done now and also not in the future. We have problems to explain SBSE2.0 to people, then there will be the SBSE2.2 update which makes it a lot more realistic (and a lot more complicated). But the most important reason is that SBSE shows how ropeways are controlled in Austria. As long as we haven't made a realistic control which simulates an English-speaking country, we won't focus on English tutorials or something like that. Sorry, but we have far too few time to do everything we want to...
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
MaxT35

Austrian Modding Team | 1. Leitungsvorstand, Scripter
Innovation is our Passion

Bjorn
1-SL
Modding: Most processes in map-making

Beitrag von Bjorn » Mo 9. Mär 2015, 11:41

MaxT35 hat geschrieben:
@Question1: Kronstein's economy system is very different to the ones on other maps (including St Kathrin and all other maps). We didn't do the complicated ingame of so-called "extensions" and "commonFacilities" any more. Instead of that, we just deactivated the usual economy system in Kronstein. Now, you earn between 120 and 130 % (or kind of that) of the upkeep of your owned stations. You cannot affect that percentage due to the simplicity of the responsible script.

We have been thinking about that topic for a longer time, but we simply decided to leave out all of those extensions and common facilities. If we had done that without overwriting the default economy system (which is dependent from the status of the slopes and the prices etc.), the player wouldn't have got any money as it was on Warneberg.

We haven't decided yet how to solve that problem with the ecoSys in the future. But we think that it is more interesting to control ropeways (and maybe not just them in the future ;) ) in a way as close to reality as possible than just playing a simple economy game. That's also why lifts got much cheaper in Kronstein than before.

@SBSE: I'm sorry, but this won't be done now and also not in the future. We have problems to explain SBSE2.0 to people, then there will be the SBSE2.2 update which makes it a lot more realistic (and a lot more complicated). But the most important reason is that SBSE shows how ropeways are controlled in Austria. As long as we haven't made a realistic control which simulates an English-speaking country, we won't focus on English tutorials or something like that. Sorry, but we have far too few time to do everything we want to...
Bjørn: Ok, fair enough, this is your vision, so I understand you perfectly, however I want to throw out some ideas, beware that I am not as skilled a modder as you guys, but I am a bottomless pit of ideas, so some may seem simple but in reality they would be very complicated to pull trough...and vice versa :P If you take Kronstein as a base example: Right now you have a ticket income profit only, so how do we earn money (problem 1): An idea could be, since your number of guests seem to be pretty low all the time, a new reputation system so that if you run your resort well, over time more and more guests will start showing up as they notice how well maintained your slopes are, just like in real life none of us would visit a ski resort who didn`t maintain their slopes, right ? This would make it fairly realistic as when you start up a huge business you will lose money to begin with.
*Problem 2: Investement, in Kronstein it`s fairly easy to expand since the stations are so cheap, in Warneberg and Vendelburg on the other hand you will need to own the old rope ways to be able to earn desent money (I love those btw:) ), and these are expensive, and since these are expensive you will need to earn money, which are basicly impossible as soon as you have to start using snow cannons, the solution (read: idea) is business loans, Giants have capped the loans at 200 000, if you play at medium difficulty you already owe 100 000, so your recourses are limited, how about a script that increases the loan amount, either as a stand-alone mod or implemented in a map ? This should be possible since it was done in FS 13 with "Bank of Hagenstedt" and the loan system is litterally the same, now this is where it gets exiting( and maybe the impossible part of it :P): all banks require you to pay your money back, right, so you will have a set amount of time calculated with base loan and interests to pay back, and if you fail, as in real life you go bankrupt, so you either have to sell stations and/or equipment to be able to pay back, if not, you lose the game (good old game over) and have to start over, the last part is ment so that people do vise investements and not just loan money they can`t account for. You can even put a blocking on editing the savegame.xml so that people just can`t give them selves money as it suits them (this has been done in FS13, but I am not sure if it will work in SRS.)
*Problem 3: What to do during daytime: Idea 1: Lift breakdown: As in real life lifts require maintainance, how about putting a maintainance cycle into the lifts, in real life they would have to be oiled, parts would have to be changed etc, and of course this would cost money, if possible this could also be implemented into your success rate so that if you were bad at maintaining, more and more people would stop visiting your resort, also random breakdowns could be a cool feature. And old ropeways would require more maintainance than newer lifts.
Idea 2: Missions (I`m suggesting this in complete darkness as I don`t know if it`s even possible); people DO fall and get hurt in the slopes, how about lowering the payment for rescue missions to an amount closer to real life, as life savers do get payed for what they do, and contractors do have a fee (see what I did there, I opened the possibility to a new contracting genre), the bonus could be removed as it is today, and replaced with more guests visiting your resort, which is not only a well maintained resort, but also a very safe resort to visit. As an option, failing to rescue people would cause more people not wanting to visit your resort.
Delivery missions: This could be done in such way that you would have to buy businesses, delivery missions are only activated when a business is bought, and for that business exclusively, examples of businesses could be afterski bars and restaurants, and maybe even filling up vending machines.

About SBSE: How about in norwegian then :P

I hope this post at least gave you some ideas, remember this is what I would want from the game, the reason I posted it here is because this is above my skill level, and also I enjoy playing the game just as much as modding, so I could never get the time to learn that much scripting, also, in my oppinion you are the most skilled modders out there for SRS, so if anyone could pull these ideas trough, it would be you :) Your vision might be different from mine however, but I think this could create awesome gameplay for hardcore SRS fans.

Thanks for your time and reply :)
-Bjørn-

MaxT35

Beitrag von MaxT35 » Mo 9. Mär 2015, 17:34

Hi,

we have already been thinking about some of your ideas until yet, but as so often we just can't do them because we have too less time. But we are working on things which are even more important than those you called, and I think it's right like that ;)
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
MaxT35

e11187
1-CLF
Betriebssystem: Windows 7 64 Bit

Beitrag von e11187 » Di 17. Mär 2015, 22:04

Mir gefällt die Map sehr gut, aber 1 Bug ist mir bis jetzt aufgefallen:
Beim präparieren der Lifttrasse des Muldenlifts, fiel ich mit dem Skidoo und der Walze aus der Map. http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=xpztm.jpg

Dobsi
Austrian Modding Team
Modding: Mapping
Betriebssystem: Windows 10 64 Bit

Beitrag von Dobsi » Mi 22. Apr 2015, 19:40

Finde bei Kronstein bis jetzt immernoch eines der besten features das Nachts die Netze der Warteschlangen weggemacht werden, sodass man dort Präparieren kann. Wäre es möglich etwas ähnliches bei des Ankern der Schlepplifte zu machen? Ich habe nämlich immer das Problem, dass ich beim Präparieren der Liftspur an den Ankern hängen bleibe und so die Spur nicht perfekt präparieren kann.
Meine Idee diesbezüglich wäre:
a) Nachts die Anker zu entfernen was relativ unrealistisch wäre
b) die Kollision nur Nachts aus den Ankern zu nehmen
c)die Anker etwas höher zu hängen was jedoch bei bestehenden Maps nicht mehr umsetzbar wäre da sonst ja der ganze Lift neu aufgebaut werden muss

Ich hoffe ich mache euch nicht all zu viel Arbeit :o

LG Dobsi :)
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Dobsi

Austrian Modding Team | Mapper

MaxT35

Beitrag von MaxT35 » Mi 22. Apr 2015, 20:09

Es ist angedacht, die Kollision in künftigen Maps allgemein zu entfernen und die Bügel zusätzlich höher aufzuhängen, ergo das Seil etwas höher vom Boden anzuordnen. ;)
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
MaxT35

Dobsi
Austrian Modding Team

Beitrag von Dobsi » Mi 22. Apr 2015, 20:13

fände ich aufjedenfall echt super.
Freue mich jetzt schon richtig auf weiter maps und Fahrzeuge
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Dobsi

Austrian Modding Team | Mapper

JaytSki
2-SL
Modding: Wenig

Beitrag von JaytSki » Di 28. Apr 2015, 13:52

Hallo ich habe in Kronstein das Problem das wenn ich in einem Schlepplift aussteige aus der Map fliege, also ich sacke durch den Boden und muss das Spiel abbrechen?
Auch eine halbe Stunde bevor die Lifte öffnen kann ich außer ESC und w,a,d,s nichts mehr anklicken. Speichern geht auch nicht mehr. Die Lifte hören auf zu fahren und alles ist So genannt SCHROTT. Was übrig bleibt ist das Spiel abzubrechen. :(
Ich habe die Version von Weihnachten. Habe jetzt von der neuen gehört und wollte fragen ob das behoben worden ist falls es bekannt war ? Mein Pc ist jetzt nicht schlecht und Stk 2 funktioniert dort auch :/

MaxT35

Beitrag von MaxT35 » Di 28. Apr 2015, 15:47

Du verwendest die alte Version SBSE 2.0, die auf Kronstein starke Fehler verursacht. Bitte update auf SBSE 2.1. Außerdem gibt es ja auch die neue Kronstein Version 1.1.

Wenn du durch den Boden fällst - was sich leider nicht allzu leicht beheben lässt - , kannst du auch in ein Fahrzeug springen (Tabulatortaste). ;)
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
MaxT35

Oliver1212
6-CLD
Modding: Blender (ein bisschen), AC3D

Beitrag von Oliver1212 » Mi 29. Apr 2015, 18:14

Super Map!!!
Kronstein ist von der Liftwahl her deutlich besser und reeller als Warneberg und Vendelburg.
Allerdings... hat einer von euch schon mal einen 6er CLF gesehen? Ich habe gehört, dass es solche Lifte recht selten sind, weil die Fliehkräfte, die bei der Seilscheibe (?) auf den Sessel wirken, die Bahn zu sehr zum schaukeln bringen, sodass der Lift nur langsam fahren kann. Ist das richtig oder verwechsel ich da was?
Ich bin ein Berliner.

MaxT35

Beitrag von MaxT35 » Mi 29. Apr 2015, 18:46

Die Zentrifugalkraft ist von der Masse abhängig, und da die Beschleunigung wiederum Kraft dividiert durch Masse ist, kürzt sich die Masse bei der Beschleunigung wieder heraus. Ergo: Quatsch.

Der Effekt ist nicht stärker als bei anderen Bahnen - wenn, ist er sogar geringer, da der Durchmesser der Umlenkscheiben aufgrund der höheren Spurweiten größer ausfällt.

Wesentlich mehr Einfluss auf die Fahrgeschwindigkeit hat dafür aber die Ein- und Ausstiegsproblematik, die der Hauptgrund für eine derart niedrige Fahrgeschwindigkeit beschreibt.

Auf Kronstein haben wir eine 6-CLF gewählt, da eine zweite kuppelbare Anlage für das Gebiet unrealistisch wäre, aber dennoch hohe Förderleistungen gewährt werden sollten. Auch in größeren Skigebieten bewähren sich 6-CLFs teilweise, siehe z.B. die Sassgalunbahn in Ischgl: http://lift-world.info/de/lifts/135/datas.htm
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
MaxT35

Oliver1212
6-CLD
Modding: Blender (ein bisschen), AC3D

Beitrag von Oliver1212 » Mi 29. Apr 2015, 18:52

Ok, danke. Der Stoff kommt erst nächstes Jahr ran :) .
Ich bin ein Berliner.

HDLorenz01
15-MGD

Beitrag von HDLorenz01 » Mi 29. Apr 2015, 20:12

Echt Hammer Geile Map!! Großes Lob
Ich habe nur ein Problem: bei mir leckt es es mindestens 4 mal mehr als in STK2.0! :(
Kann mir jemand helfen?
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
HDLorenz01

MaxT35

Beitrag von MaxT35 » Mi 29. Apr 2015, 21:11

Stell mal sicher, dass du auf V1.1 spielst. Bei der V1.0 könnte ein grundlegender Fehler in der Schneekonfiguration dem Rechner zu schaffen machen.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
MaxT35

dvd1512
4-MGD

Beitrag von dvd1512 » Sa 9. Apr 2016, 23:13

Ich find Kronstein wirklich schön und ich muss mich bei euch für diese tolle Arbeit bedanken.
Gruß dvd 1512 ;)

dvd1512
4-MGD

Beitrag von dvd1512 » Fr 27. Mai 2016, 16:30

Bei mir gibts einen Bug auf Kronstein, wenn ich die Schlepper von der Webcam aus sehe bewegt sich nur die Umlenkscheibe aber nicht die Bügel.
Gruß dvd 1512 ;)

MaxT35

Beitrag von MaxT35 » Fr 27. Mai 2016, 16:44

Grund: Auf Kronstein haben wir damit experimentiert, weit entfernte Lifte einzufrieren, um die Performance zu schonen.
Das System hat sich aber aus diversen Gründen nicht bewährt.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
MaxT35

dvd1512
4-MGD

Beitrag von dvd1512 » Fr 27. Mai 2016, 17:51

Wiso hat es sich nicht bewährt?
Gruß dvd 1512 ;)

MaxT35

Beitrag von MaxT35 » Fr 27. Mai 2016, 17:56

Ich will jetzt hier nicht schon wieder nen Vortrag halten, aber kurz gesagt: Viel Aufwand, trotzdem wesentlich schlechtere Framerate als mit Lite, und das ganze bei wenig Wirkung.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
MaxT35

dvd1512
4-MGD

Beitrag von dvd1512 » Fr 27. Mai 2016, 18:01

Danke.
Gruß dvd 1512 ;)

8mgd
2-CLF

Beitrag von 8mgd » Di 15. Mai 2018, 09:37

Wiso läuft bei mir wenn ich das Spiel starte die Bahn und warum sind keine FBMs vorhanden

MaxT35

Beitrag von MaxT35 » Di 15. Mai 2018, 10:22

Welche SBSE-Version verwendest du?
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
MaxT35

8mgd
2-CLF

Beitrag von 8mgd » Di 15. Mai 2018, 20:36

SBSE 2.1

Profi27
150-ATW

Beitrag von Profi27 » Di 15. Mai 2018, 20:42

Lade sie nochmal neu herunter, achte darauf das die Datei genau so heißt: AAA_SBSE keine Zahl in Klammern nicht entpacken genau so. Wenn das nicht klappt poste mal deine log

Morphinus
1-SL
Modding: vorhanden

Beitrag von Morphinus » Di 5. Jun 2018, 18:21

Ich habe das selbe Problem, allerdings mit der neusten SBSE

SBSE Settings: Downward compatibility mode enabled, V 4.3.1.71
Lua: Error running function: AAA_SBSE.SBSE_newDetachable2
AAA_SBSE\SBSE.lua:6263: attempt to index field 'triggerSpline' (a nil value)Lua: Error running function: AAA_SBSE.SBSE_newDetachable2
AAA_SBSE\SBSE.lua:7645: attempt to index field 'triggerSpline' (a nil value)Lua: Error running function: AAA_SBSE.SBSE_newDetachable2
AAA_SBSE\SBSE.lua:6712: attempt to index field 'triggerSpline' (a nil value)Lua: Error running function: AAA_SBSE.SBSE_newDetachable2
AAA_SBSE\SBSE.lua:6712: attempt to index field 'triggerSpline' (a nil value)C:/Users/Domin/Documents/My Games/SkiRegionSimulator2012/mods/AMTWeatherMod/sky.i3d (0.00mb in 0.23 ms)

Antworten